since ‎12-13-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I am trying to see if there is a way to run a scan to look for templates such as a word template. I couldn't find a topic that did that. I know this involves looking at the registry. This might even be helpful to others looking at certain templ...
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Firstname, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssets.Domain, tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version, Case tblSoftware.softwareVersion When...
Hello,Currently I have a report called; Workstations less than 10GB free disk spaceWhat this report does is scan all AssetMachines and reports what machine has less than 10% of disk space.What I am wanting to do is implement an email report but one t...
Hello,Newbie here again I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a report to scan and return all products from creative cloud. I want to see what versions of Photoshop and In-design Creative cloud has installed on a users machine. I want to push up...
Hello,I am wanting to remove software comparison on this code as its creating duplicate software and Asset names. It seems it runs the antivirus scan then runs a separate antivirus scan to see its version and other products. I do not need it on my li...