since ‎12-13-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello everyone,I am unable to scan for network switches. I have tried with the Lansweeper Device Tester and the SNMP scans just fine however, when I scan for switches it doesn't find anything. I have also tried scanning by IP range and it doesn't fin...
Hello,We have a multi-domain trusted environment with 4 domains as shown below:- Domain A (Workstations and Servers)- Domain B (Workstations and Servers)- Domain C (Servers)- Domain D (Servers)We have a LanSweeper service account created under each d...
Hello everyone,I have a bunch of assets with the error "WMI Access Denied." This is due to not having an account with higher rights to scan it. My question is if I need to have a service account with admin rights for every server and workstation in o...
Hello everyone,We recently started a new domain at my company and need to add a few users from that domain to be able to log in as admins. There is a domain trust between the two domains and I am able to scan for users and view machines and whatnot. ...
Hi,Could I get some assistance with a report that will bring up all workstations where Symantec is not present? I have been able to use the default reports of "Workstations with disabled antivirus" or "Workstations without Antivirus" and they were ve...