since ‎12-06-2018
‎03-16-2023

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,i'm trying to import the MIB File for our Sophos Firewall Cluster. However, this does not seem to work, as i get a "No nodes available for import." Looking at the OIB Definition and the File, it seems to be the right format, there is nothing i can...
I can't seem to get automatic Ticket dispatching to work. At the moment, the only Filter i defined is that Mails coming from our Domain to the inbox of the Helpdesk get automatically dispatched to the Team. Mails in itself are working, if users gener...
I have not mapped the "Global" SSH Credentials, since all our SSH Credentials are different. I also mapped the Credentials for the according IP-Adresses. However, our Sophos Firewall still sends out warnings, that the SSH login failed for the other c...
Hi,i'd like to know the maximum image size for the location map. With a 1 Mb, 3500x2437 image i get "Image is to big".What is the limiting factor - filesize or image size? Greetings,Edit: Fixed it. Had to expand the "uploadReadAheadSize" in IIS under...