since ‎03-18-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I need to generate a report for list of Crack Files and Software with the following detailsComputerName,Name of the Crack file, File Location,Name of the User(Active Directory user ID),IP Address, Department Name Best Regards,R.S.Sundar
Hi,I need to generate a report for Evaluation Software with the following detailsComputerName,Name of the Evaluation Software, Evaluation Software Version,Name of the User(Active Directory user ID),IP Address, Department Name Additionally if we get t...
Hi,I need to generate a report for Demo Software with the following detailsComputerName,Name of the Demo Software, Demo Software Version,Name of the User(Active Directory user ID),IP Address, Department Name Additionally if we get the Installed using...
Hi,I need to generate a report for Trial Software with the following detailsComputerName,Name of the Trial Software, Trial Software Version,Name of the User(Active Directory user ID),IP Address, Department Name Additionally if we get the Installed us...
Hi,I need to generate a inventory with details likeComputerName,Username,Department Name,Machine model,Laptop or DesktopBest Regards,Sundar RS
Kudos from