since ‎11-02-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello all,Has anyone had success in congiruting the second of the url bellow - "How to retrieve O365 mailbox and ActiveSync data using Powershell Online scanning"https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-scan-office-365-with-a-microsoft-cloud-c...
Hello All,I am trying to create a basic report on ALL our assets to who installed it and when. I felt it to be simple, but turns out for me, it is not.All I need on the report is, ANY Asset ID (PC,Printer, Monitor, anything) with the fields who insta...
Hi All,I have create a report that pulls all Windows 10 devices from every OU in the domain. What we have found is the report is creating duplicate OU enteries. Please can someone assist? What is requires is a count against all OU's for windows win10...
Hi All,Is it possible to run a report against all machines, reporting devices that do not have a TPM chip at all?Thank you
Hi All,I am having issues adding OU and computer model to the following Hard drive size report.please can someone assist? here is the SQL i am using for HDD sizeSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, Sum(Cast(Cast(tblDiskdrives....
Kudos from
Kudos given to