since ‎03-11-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 117 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

I just noticed the report that shows all groups a user is a member of. In our case, thats 76755 users and the report says 1M groups. I guess that is a limit that has been reached, because I think we have more than so.This is a lot of unused, unwanted...
We use AD groups to set local admins in our computer rooms, please make it so that I can authorize administrators based on AD groups too.Lansweeper detects the groups as unauthorized administrators but I cannot make it allow the groups.
I need a report that list computers that have no personal certificate.Anyone can help me with that?
We have a lot of computer rooms with software's, some are common and some are unique for each room.Can you help me with a template that give me a report (and also a dashboard alert if not 0)?What we need is to filter based on the computer name, if co...
I would like a report that give me information and the most important, show the end dates for certificates.Can Lansweeper do that with just a report or do you need to add this as a feature?