since ‎08-30-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I have been contacting support and did not receive a solution to my updates not completing after the recent upgrade to newest Lansweeper. The only suggestion I received and got to work is uninstalling Lansweeper and Installing a new Lansweeper...
Is there a report to sum the asset values in Lansweeper? We are looking to get a total value of IT assets for insurance purposes.
I have been trying to add a new printer to our inventory. When I enter the information and click on the save asset nothing happens. If I go to the full asset list the new asset is not there. I then went and deleted some assets and tried again without...
When I logon to Lansweeper the main page displays Lastseen and lists the current device on our network and has acurrent date listed with the device. When I to the assets tab the go to a specific asset it does not display the current date. Is the Last...
I followed the instructions to use LsPush within our domain. When I check gpresult on my domain PC's it states that Logon script Push Policy has not yet been executed. I copied the code corrected my server ID and pasted the code as a .vbs file. How d...
Kudos from