since ‎05-10-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I want to create a report that basically looks at the model of a machine and assigns a date to it in a custom column.I am wondering if I could create a custom table or something within LS that would basically have:Model1 – 2011Model2 – 2012Etc....
Wondering if it would be possible to highlight the tab if something if a comment exists for an asset.This would help make it more visible.Thanks!
I am trying to make a report that will show the last 100 failed deployments.The issue is when I run this it just has the same asset listed 100 times.Wondering what this issue is?Sorry in advance as I'm sure its something simple I am over looking.Sele...
I just updated our LS server, 7.1.50.1, and when I ran a report I noticed I am missing the "Next" button to go to the next page.The work around for now is to just increase the Display number, but I am wondering if I am the only one running into this ...
I would like to be able to block users from seeing the deployment tab at the top of the screen, thus blocking them from accessing the packages and I would like to block them from performing deployments based on a report.I would however like them to s...
Kudos from