since ‎02-27-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,We have a large network with many sites. We are scanning vmware, switches, printers etc using different credentials.It can be the case that device A has been scanned with vmware credential A and device B has been scanned with vmware credential B.I...
I have looked at the new features (Deployments) of Lansweeper.Question that I have.How is the best way to deploy MSI packages ?I cannot get it to work at this moment.Can you show me an example ?Thank you.
Hi,I like the Mass Edit Feature on LanSweeper 5.1Would it be possible to apply a another filter on date fields so you search between a "from" and "to" date.Thank you !
HiWhat I miss in the last update of LANSweeper 4.1 is a search which is querying like "Containing" in stead of "Starts with".For example if I want to search for software that contains the word "office" it does not find all the office licenses. is tha...
HiWhat I miss in the last update of LANSweeper 4.1 is a search which is querying like "Containing" in stead of "Starts with".For example if I want to search for software that contains the word "office" it does not find all the office licenses. is tha...