since ‎04-17-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am trying to write a report to find assets within our US domain, that are tied to the tblADUsers.Department %IT% and do no have versions 6.0.0 or 6.0.1 of Traps on their system. I run the code below and what I get back is a bit of a mess, looking f...
I am trying to get a count of software on all computers by domain. We have a few different domains and I can only seem to get the IP Location to work, here is my code. Select Top 1000000 tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.software...
I am trying to install an MSI via Lansweeper and the job fails when I try to send it through Lansweeper but works when I run the commands locally via the command prompt. The return error code I get is 1603. I have tried changing the run mode, install...
Trying to see if I can condense some of the information in my report. Right now each individual drive has its own row but I want the drives to be listed/grouped together so that I can get an accurate number for how many hosts need to be encrypted as ...
I am trying to create a report that can tell whether a TPM is present or not. I have used a few old community posts about TPM presence and have also come up with queries from "scratch" and I can't find a consistent answer. I have a few systems I know...