since ‎04-04-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 13 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I'm trying to use the Deployment Package tool to... deploy packages.Specifically my test programs have been Java 8u161, Openfire Spark 2.8.3, and .Net 4.7.2All but the .Net keep failing, and even then, there are 0 signs that .Net actually installe...
In Ticket Content, is there a way to set a field to only appear if a different field is NOT picked?I have a Combobox with 3 options. Several options only apply to Option 3, and several only apply to 1 and 2.Outside of making an entire set of duplicat...
Is there any way to alter the subject lines for the email templates?Currently they display as RE: [[ #58]] Ticket SubjectIdeally I'm looking to just get custom subjects based on the outgoing email templates (For each template we could set custom subj...
I have been attempting to implement some of our saved Execl sheets into Articles.I have tried several methods and none have the desired result, so I'm curious if anyone else has done this.The closest method is plain copy-pasting while using Internet ...
I've currently been tasked with exploring the HelpDesk as a replacement for our current software.I've been messing with the email alert templates, and I've been trying to find a way to send an email based on a state to a specific agent.An example of ...