since ‎03-27-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi All,I've been recently creating some test demo dashboards within our system, and at the time I deleted the below dashboards which are setup as standard when you access the system for the first time:Main PageServersSoftwareHardwareActive DirectoryG...
Hi All,Has anyone had any experience of certain assets that have not been seen for well over 90 days staying as 'Active'and not automatically becoming 'Inactive'?We have the setting within the Server Options set as 'Set assets to non-active if not se...
Hi All,I was just wondering if there was a way you can you remove the general dashboard tabs (shown from initial setup) for all users? That's the tabs called Main Page, Servers, Software, Hardware, Active Directory & General?I have recently re-built ...
Good Morning,Please would I be able to ask how I best report on the different Dynamic Asset Groups?I want to be able to initially pull a basic report on each to be shown on a custom dashboard to be built.Many thanks,Rob
Hi All,Please would I be able to ask for assistance if anyone has ever built a report to show all or certain Java instances that are installed across all assets previously scanned by Lansweeper?I can easily search for a Java instance with the main se...
Kudos from
Kudos given to