since ‎01-10-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 12 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

Lansweeper Version: 8.0.130.37The install is less than two months old. Since the beginning we have had "Unknown" assets excluded.[Scanning Targets / Exclusions]"Asset Type","Unknown","These assets return too little data."However, every day I have to ...
Depending on the encryption method (hardware vs. software) Bitlocker encryption of SSD's can be bypassed. One example is that if you turn on Bitlocker, it will request the SSD to encrypt itself - which it does to the password "" (blank!).You can tell...
The report I want is to return one asset per line, and to include both its bios age and its warranty age in that line. I have accomplished this by modifying the bios age report and adding warranty age, but now I am getting duplicate asset lines. How ...
It appears the HP warranty status on workstations is not working at all.Lansweeper correctly checks the warranty status for servers, but not for workstations.I just spent two days manually checking every HP serial number we have so I could fill in a ...