since ‎01-03-2018
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi all,We're in the process of implementing VMWare Workspace One, and we're trying to get Lansweeper (v 8.0.130.38) to scan it.We've gone through the process notated here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/airwatch-scanning-requirements/ And t...
Hello,We're attempting to get Lansweeper to scan our SCCM deployment. We were pretty sure we added our domain lansweeper account to SCCM correctly. We get this error when we attempt to scan.Entity of type "SccmSoftware" in state "Added" has caused a ...
Lansweeper is showing me one user in my organization is "awaiting email approval." What does this mean?
Hello,We're running Lansweeper 7, and love it, naturally. We're running a separate, older, inventory system that covers more than just IT inventory, however, it IS the system that doles out what we call "Asset tags" which is a unique inventory identi...
Good Morning, I'd like to be able to have LanSweeper prompt for alternate credentials when running an Asset action. We'd like to login to LanSweeper using our regular user accounts (which have limited permissions on our domain, and certainly don't ha...