since ‎11-28-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, AllI have been banging my head against the wall on this, if I remove the McAfee tblRegistry, I get the expected 36 assest, however, I only get 29 assets with the table in there.is there a way to have the report include the missing systems?I added...
Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Processor, tblAssets.Memory, tblBIOS.SMBIOSBIOSVersion, tsysOS.OSname As OS, tblAssets.SP As SP, tblAssetCustom.Warrantydate As [Warranty Expirati...
I am running the following report, however, I am missing computers, the built in Asset report detects it, I think the common denominator is no user logged onSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssetCustom.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblA...
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.Userdomain, Coalesce(tsysOS.Image, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10) As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysIPLocations.IPLocation, tblAssetCu...
Hi all, I am a complete noob when is comes to SQL.I have a report set up to report failed log on event 4625, but I would like to parse information from the message:Information I would like to have:Account Name:Account Domain:Failure Reason:Workstatio...
Kudos from
Kudos given to