since ‎11-17-2017
‎09-01-2023

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello all,I'm trying to get all of my asset management centralized in Lansweeper but have one type of device that's proving difficult. Our Apple MDM. We use SimpleMDM to manage our iOS devices and while yes when they are on the network I can scan t...
Hello all, I've tried searching for a solution for this but am coming up blank. I have a custom action setup that I need to be able to run against multiple assets at one time. Is there a way to add a new action to the left side navigation bar on th...
Hello!Sorry if this has been covered before I ran a search but didn't find what I was looking for. Our organization is rolling out a self-service password system for Active Directory and we're wanting to add a link to the web page to the helpdesk la...
Hi, First post here. I'll start out by saying that I have little to no SQL experience so that is most likely why I'm having troubles! I'm trying to create a report to show machines that still have mechanical hard drives so I can start working on a...
Hi all,First post here, I've been viewing the forum for awhile while getting all my custom reports set up (no experience with SQL) and I've been able to figure everything out until now! Trying to generate a report that shows all PC's without an SSD,...
Kudos from