since ‎09-11-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I need to move my Lansweeper from one host to another host. I have a few questions before I start the migration. 1. Can I using back the old Lansweeper name on the new host after the migration is completed? Is there any impact? 2. If cannot be done, ...
I have been trying to wake up machine using the built-in "Wake On Lan" button from Lansweeper interface but to no avail. I even using the wol.exe command from Lansweeper server but it's still failed.I have found a wolcmd.exe from internet and copied ...
How to create a report or a way to trace the last LsAgent scan time?I have been discovered a number of systems did not report to Lansweeper for a couple of days or even a few weeks. It will be good to have such a report to surface out which system's ...
Is there any changes for File Scanning and Registry Scanning for Lansweeper 7?Will the File Scanning and Registry Scanning still depend on LSpush? Or it can co-exist with LSagent?If the LSagent is not supported, then LSpush must be deployed on the re...
I have 2 subnets say subnet A and subnet B.Subnet A can communicate to subnet B.Subnet B cannot communicate to subnet A.Currently, a Lansweeper server is installed in subnet B. I would like to install a scanning server and place in subnet A. Will the...
Kudos from