since ‎08-17-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Autodesk have changed the process for 2022 products and I am a bit stuck working out how to silently deploy them to our office PCs.The old method had you download the products installer, then use that to create a deployment. Now you do this straight ...
Good morning,I am trying to prepare for a huge software upgrade this weekend in my practice and wanted to remote install the various Autodesk software. I have followed the Autodesk instructions to prepare a deployment version and created a package. H...
Good morning,I have recently purchased LS and i'm trying to create my first deployment package for our company, with little success. Perhaps someone can assist me?Information that may prove useful:I am not server side, I manage the internal IT for 43...
Lansweeper appears not to recognise graphics cards above 4gb. We have a number of computers with 8gb Nvidia Quadro m4000 cards, however checking assets or using a graphics card report only shows them as 4gb. Is there a way to amend this?
Hello everyone,I'm very new to the administration side of IT, having changed from a repair technician role, and so scripts and server work is rather beyond me at the moment. I work for an architect firm and i'm trying to create a deployment package f...
Kudos from