since ‎08-09-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Aloha report Guru's, We had a single report that gave the status of multiple services. Somehow we managed to wipe it and can not recover or recreate. Does anyone have an example of a report that will give the status of the state multiple services in...
Lansweeper just automatically wiped a report. I had a complex custom report and (I SWEAR!) only changed a filter on a date field. Saved and ran - and immediately noticed the majority of my custom report was GONE! Sweet baby jesus! Any chance of recov...
Hello,I am trying to build a report that will tell me if a system has a process running or not.I can write a report that show me if a process is running, and also if a system is missing a process, but I am stumbling on the syntax of writing a report ...
I mistakenly tried to ask this in the reports section...I need a report that identifies only MACs missing a specific service, in this case the Casper Agent.I was able to do this for Windows machines, but am stumbling with the MACs.I need to identify ...
Hi all,I'm fairly adept a report writing, but this is puzzling me , an 'exception' report to to identify only the Macs in our environment that are missing the Casper Management agent. .. tblSoftwareUni.softwareName <> 'jamfHelper' ?Anyone do t...
Kudos given to