since ā€Ž01-30-2009
ā€Ž07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 96 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

After several days working the package deployment stops working until the service is restarted, at that moment it works again for a few days and then it stops.There is nothing in the server logs or in the Windows logs.Can someone help me?
Sometimes, when restarting the lansweeper service, the service cannot open the listener on port 9524 with the following error:"Cannot configure SSL port: 9524. Listening error on prefix 'https://*:9524/' because it conflicts with a registration exis...
After several days working the package deployment stops working until the service is restarted, at that moment it works again for a few days and then it stops.There is nothing in the server logs or in the Windows logs.Has this happened to someone els...
In our Lansweeper installation we have configured the preferred domain controller. This configuration works well for scanning users but does not work for scanning computers, the scanning service insists on using inaccessible domain controllers.How ca...
Hi, when I modify a report in ReportBuilder, if I add a new table screen goes to blank.See attachments.Can anybody help me?