since ‎01-27-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I am trying to use the remote uninstall software and currently have an issue that it does not work on some workstations even though the File & Print is allowed thru the local firewall and also cannot ping the machine.
How do I create a report of unauthorized software on all computers being scanned on a network?Would the entries of ALL Installed software be in this report?Under software licence compliance there are only a few applications which we have legally purc...
I have still an issue with a couple of desktops not been scanned due to RPC errors (The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA). I have installed SP3 on both of them but still the problem will not go away.all clients get serviced by a DHCP server with ...
I am still getting some desktop computers with WMI error. They can not get to be scanned by Lansweeper.I have checked WMI Access denied message as suggested in the forum but without any luck finding a solution.The windows firewall is configured thru ...
Lstrigger and all premium tools are not working from web console...is there some which i should relax (security settings) on the internet explorer?