since ‎05-18-2017
‎12-21-2022

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

I see some old posts about scanning desktops for expiring certificates and it was on the wishlistI also see builtin reports for certificatesI also see certificates discussed on the recent least priveledge scanning post by lansweeperSo is certificate ...
I have a small subset of workstations that are vendor supplied using Windows 20 2016 LTSB. All workstations have Trend Micro installed, and appear fine in my trend management server, but in LanSweeper, I have a report to indicate workstations that ar...
Anyone else having issues with the service crashing after upgrading? Server 2016 here.Faulting application name: Lansweeperservice.exe, version: 7.0.30.61, time stamp: 0x5b97ccf1Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.14393.2430, time sta...
I have an issue with some Linux boxes on my network. How does Lansweeper determine they are Linux and then attempt an SSH? I verified I can SSH with the configured account. I see no error on the asset in Lansweeper showing me that it attempted and fa...
I have a report I use to show the execs the patch status of our servers. The problem is, prior to 2008 R2 Microsoft returned the Win32_QuickFixEngineering.InstalledOn as Hex so my 2008 servers do not come back in this report. I would like to shake th...
Kudos given to