since ‎05-05-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

If you run the report "LsAgent: Not seen in the last 7 days", and then the "Ping Assets" action, do you find any computers online? If the agent is working correctly, you shouldn't. But I have on multiple occasions.I've encountered two different pro...
The Rescan Asset task on the asset page is used quite a bit by IT staff to pick up changes they just made to the asset. I'm looking for ways to tighten up security and it has been noted that if LSAgent is used, administrative credentials are no long...
Found this in the 8.1.100.8 change log. Exporting data through the Lansweeper web console is now no longer possible when using a trial license, a freeware license that has exceeded its asset limit or a blocked licenseThat's a little customer hostile...
Lansweeper includes a report showing Windows 10 computers not on the latest feature update. But this report is always showing a lot of computers because we have test users on the newest build at all times while the regular users are delayed by 8 mon...
In SQL Licenses, the options for License Type are: User Based (development)Processor BasedCore BasedServer + CALMonthly FeeThere is no "Free" option that can be assigned to the SQL Server Express instances.
Kudos given to