since ‎04-26-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I'm trying to figure out how to ensure the SIP phones on a subnet are recognized as SIP phones when they are scanned. We have Grandstream GXP2170 phones which support SSH, SNMP and of course SIP on port 5065. Randomly some phones do get recognized ...
I'd like to create a report which ONLY lists computers which have a Windows Server OS installed (2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, etc). All I really need to have is the asset name, and the OS version installed. The pre-defined asset lists always...
I am trying to figure out what's supposed to happen with computers which have multiple IPs assigned. Like in the case of servers. Will each IP return this asset when a search is made?
The server that lansweeper is installed on, is part of subnet that is scanned, and therefore is in the Lanweeper database. But it's status shows "non-active". Non of my other assets have this status, and I've not found any documentation about what ...
When I run the connection tester for a remote machine I get the following error. Is this a problem?? How do I push that out?Lansweeper Connection Tester 6.0.0.3Scanning Lansweeper Service (on this machine).. Status: Service not found Version: Execu...
Kudos given to