since ‎02-13-2017
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 49 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

You can edit this one for servers as well... i'm too lazy to change the query aliases Add the following to file/registry scanning:%windir%\CCMSetup\ccmsetup.exeHKLM/SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\CcmEval LastEvalTimeHKLM/SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\CcmEval La...
It would be REALLY, REALLY helpful if you could add some extra fields in the IP Location table -Since, for the most part, subnets are location-specific, the *really cool* way to track an asset's actual location is by the IP Location.EXAMPLE:IP LOCATI...
Hello:Just sharing a useful thing that saves me a few clicks, if you use SkypeUser Action:Name: Skype UserCommand: "c:\program files\microsoft office\office16\lync.exe" start sip:{email}(or wherever your lync.exe or Skype.exe is)Result: on user pag...
Hello:So this isn't a portable/universal action, but I find it useful and it takes like 5 minutes1) Install NMap on your local machine2) Create action > cmd.exe /K "c:\program files (x86)\nmap\nmap" -F {smartname}True, it will only work if you hav...
Hello everyone:I was wondering if we would have a thread of useful registry keys, and files to scan.Example:%programfiles(x86)%\Common Files\McAfee\Engine\avvscan.dat - McAfee virus definition file (old date = old definitions)SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Wind...