since ‎10-31-2016
‎06-23-2023

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

I have noticed a bug where our Chrome OS devices are somehow being recognized as Windows devices.  These are systems that were originally Windows but switched over to Chrome OS.  I have removed them and rescanned and they keep showing in the Windows ...
Has anyone figured out a good way to scan these devices? I know its been on the wish list for years, and Lansweeper's new version allows this data to be pulled from intune, but this does not help those of us that do not use intune. We have manually...
I know there are a few things people have asked about many times on the forums that has not really been answered except for "thats on the wishlist and we have no idea on when this will be done".Scanning Android, iPads, and Chromebooks; this seems to ...
I have a question about Lansweeper's ability to get Windows product keys. Some of my Windows products show as having unrecoverable MAK keys. I have found nothing on how to get that data within Lansweeper. I do know you can retrieve that info from ...
Does anyone have a report that will pull ticket numbers by root cause? I would like to be able to report to management we are closing so many tickets a month for things like password resets etc.