since ‎10-25-2016
‎01-17-2024

User Statistics

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

Halloafter update  LS Server from 10.6 to 11.1.1.3 Deployment failesI have not been able to find anything about this here, I hope someone can helpThx  
Hy since 4-6 Weeks we have some Problems with scanning and deployment. I read a lot here in the Forum and search with google but i have found no solution. Some hints are interesting but have not led to successHere ist my environment that has been run...
Hy i hope someone can help me.we have some Assets (PC) with wrong Entries.An installation and deinstallation is constantly displayedI must be the lsagent. The Scheduler is set to 6 Hours as shown in the history. We stopped the LSAgent 5-6 month ago t...
Hy,For some time now we have had the unpleasant effect that some computers are displayed with FQDN.e.g Hostname.domain.com (Assetname field)The rest is displayedHostname (Assetname)we have no idea why. We couldn't find any restrictions, but it looks ...
We have installed the latest Update to fix the Deploymentproblem after Scanning.Now Lansweeper deploys many of older Jobs and someone kills Applications e.g. Telephonsoftware .. thats very shit ..How can i stopp, delete this Jobs? .. SQL?Next Problem...
Kudos given to