since ‎09-20-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

It's been years since my original setup, but I remember having this same problem during the original configuration, namely: How do I configure the default ticket layout? I haven't been able to find the online documentation that I used previously.Th...
I would like to see the ability to create custom ticket dispatch and ticket closing rules by ticket type (in addition to ticket state)Ticket Dispatch: Add condition = "Ticket Type" with selection list for creating the ruleTicket Closing: Add a se...
Is it possible to export a saved HelpDesk Ticket Filter that can be shared with other Agents? This would allow me create filters so all Agents could have consistent views.
I am preparing to cutover to the Lansweeper HelpDesk and have been importing tickets from my old system (Track-IT!). During the initial import of several thousand tickets, all appeared to go well; the system was monitored directly for about another ...
My configured email account is POP3 on GMail and I pass the LS communication test. My incoming test ticket is received by GMail and processed by Lansweeper. I know because I have configured an automatic reply for unauthorized user email addresses a...
Kudos from
Kudos given to