since ‎09-14-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 9 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

Greetings,We've run across a problem for the past month or so that we've tried to troubleshoot (mainly by creating filters in the email configuration page that didn't work). So, occasionally, someone will fat-finger an email address in AD or users wi...
Greetings,I have a report I've been using on a daily basis (below) to see how many tickets different agents are closing each day. I'm trying to build this report so that every Friday afternoon a report goes out showing how many tickets we closed from...
Greetings,We've been using LanSweeper as our IT Helpdesk ticketing software and we pretty much love it. Thank you.We've been creating pretty ok reports even though we're hardware guys, and we seem to be stuck on something simple we've been working on...
We recently started having a very minor but weird issue with our Helpdesk login page. I noticed that our logo, which had been working for months and still resides in the customdata folder where it always has, is being covered by some sort of marker f...
Greetings,I have a report that shows all tickets, ID's, time worked, agent worked, etc., per month. It's a great end of the month report to run to see how many tickets we've all worked and closed for that time period. The only things I'd like to chan...