since ‎08-25-2016
‎02-11-2023

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Good evening, I asked my coworker to go through our laptops and install the LSpush file. He was then to set a job in Task Scheduler that would run LSpush whenever someone logs in. Now when someone logs in LSpush no longer runs in the background, it r...
Good afternoon, We had someone leave the company and I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to remove them from Lansweeper. Before I can remove them I need to move their data to another user but that part isn't working. When I click on the "Transfer to this use...
Hey all, I just tried to access my Lansweeper software and this error message popped up: 1787 : The security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship.I get this logging in from my workstation and...
Hey all, I Googled this question and while I found it asked a couple of times I have yet to find an answer. How do I change the default row value from 250 to 500 on the Assets page? It's not going to kill me to have to click to change the value from ...
Hey all, I'm trying to filter my Lansweeper using two or three items in the filter but I'm not having any luck. I've tried using commas and semi-colons to separate the search items but no joy. I've even tried using a Boolean "OR" operator but that br...