since ‎08-17-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi there,Is there a way to create a report that shows all the local admin accounts on one or all win 10 devices?I can get to it manually by clicking on a device name--> Config tab--> User info tab--> Users in GroupsThanksKirk
Hi there,I have this report that I am trying to add model information to, but when I add model in tableassetcustom I get the following error.Column 'tblAssetCustom.Model' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in either an aggregat...
Once a computer is marked as retired, will Lansweeper still report any of the software from it, in a software count report?
Hi there,I can't seem to locate the tbl that will show the Physical switch port name. (ie Gi1/0/4)I have tried all the SNMP tables.If I pull up a network switch it shows me the required physical port #'s. See attachmentKirk
I need to find out how to assign configuration tab access in the web console for lansweeper V.5242.All the info on the forums appears to relate to lansweeper 6 only, which I have been tasked with upgrading too.
Kudos from