since ‎07-26-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

We just rebuilt our server and have a new cloud relay auth keyIs there any way we can use the same one? If not is there a way to go about updating it? Where would be do that?Thanks!
I need help figuring out why my lansweeper isn't scanning new assets. I am good on licenses. If I put something in the import folder it doesn't get picked up. I found the error log file and this is what Im seeing. Any help would be appreciated! ...
Are there install switches for lsagent to automate the install to include the lansweeper server, port, and cloud relay auth key? I would like to put together a quick batch file for installation on my remote PCs
Since I ran the update, I have a few users that when they go to the dashboard, the site keeps defaulting to the helpdesk. We dont even use the help desk. It is not happening to everyone. Any ideas?
Hi all! I am fairly new to lansweeper. We have been using it for a few years but we are just recently starting to use it for asset management.So I set up IP range locations then I set up Dynamic Asset groups with the filter of IP Location. When I ...
Kudos given to