since ‎07-11-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I want to run a Helpdesk report that calculates the average Initial Response and Resolved SLA times for all closed tickets. The numbers seen here:But I can't find those numbers ANYWHERE in the database tables. As far as I can tell it's taking these r...
This post has instructions on how to access the Lansweeper database dictionary, but when I click the link, it doesn't have ANY info on the help desk tables (htblticket, htblsla, htblticketstates, etc).Is there a database dictionary for help desk tabl...
I created a test ticket for some SLA calculation testing, and even though it's been assigned an agent, been commented on twice, and had its status changed, the timer on the All Tickets screen is still showing the Initial Response Time countdown...Is ...
I can't figure out how Lansweeper is calculating SLA times. This post was helpful, but I feel like it's still not displaying correctly.First, hours are set to business hours (not calendar)For normal priority tickets, initial response time is 8 hours ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to