since ‎06-07-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 15 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,We have been invited to undertake a license audit by Microsoft.Can someone point me in the direction of some useful LANSweeper reports to help with the total counts of servers (windows and linux, some non domain joined), workstations and laptops?A...
Hi,We need to add a couple of registry keys under HKCU and thought LanSweeper might be able to help.At the moment I have created a deployment package with a Command type entry.One example is:REG ADD HKCU\Software\Key\Key\Key\ /f /v Value /t REG_DWORD...
Hi,We have been using LANSweeper to keep track of any unpatched machines for WCRY and similar malware. First of all this has made my life about 1000000 times easier, so thank you for LANSweeper!!!There are a couple of machines on the WCRY report even...
Hi,Hopefully this is a simple question, but besides deploying LANSweeper with a scanning server, I could not find instructions on how to add a scanning server to an existing single server LANSweeper installation.Could someone please point me in the d...
Hi,If we have a user in a branch office who we would like to be able to grant access to see the assets in IP location 'Branch Office' only, is this possible? If not, is there some way to restrict some users to only see a subset of assets in LANSweepe...