since ‎12-03-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,I have defined some IP Locations and it's working fine for most of the devices but I have some computers with more than one IP address. How can I tell Lansweeper to take one particular IP address?I've attached a screenshot.
Hi,I noticed that for some reason the Scanning Queue is stuck with one particular computer and the server log writes the same line hour after hour: "DOMAIN\COMPUTER\1 scanning takes longer than 2 hours, repair wmi on this machine!"Could you tell me h...
Hi,Is it possible to have the "Rescan Asset" feature as a context menu option when I move the mouse cursor over the Asset name (like the ones we already have: Summary, Config, Software, etc)?Another option could be to improve "Rescan Assets" button i...
Dear LanSweeper team,I think that I've read before that you are working on a standalone application to collect all LanSweeper data from network isolated computers and then upload that information to the database so it will be all centralized. So, do ...
Hi,I added a scan of the file "normal.dot" (Microsoft Word) which is located in %AppData%. When I build the report, it doesn't show the FileSize, which is what I wanted to know.So I have to ask: Does FileSize and FileVersion attributes only retrieved...
Kudos from