since ‎04-27-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Folks,how to add a custom widget (that would display data from a different database) onto the vanilla asset page?I have a DB, that contains contractual information and would like to display this along the asset, basically under the area, where the 'c...
Folks,as per KB http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/87/windows-rename-detection.html, the rename dedection is only applicable to Windows devices.We have a lot of Lan/Wan (network devices) in our LS and I noticed the following; for interrogtion type SNMP.A n...
Folks,are there any plans to support Oracle as DB, instead of MS-SQL?- There is a big push in my company to move everything to Oracle.Is anyone else in the community interested in running LS with an Oracle DB?Rgds,Thor
We are a service provider and as LanSweeper doesn't support multi-tenancy, we are using the work-a-round to deploy a separated database, if a customer requires access to there discovery data.There is also the issue with security zones: external, DMZ,...
If you have a licensed lanSweeper server running, the ability to generate your own educational sub license.Something along the lines of:1x database2x scan servers25x assets maxSo that you can setup a class and the participants can install / configure...