since ‎02-26-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 5 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Trying to scan the following registry key, and getting an error : I have 2 Lansweeper installs, at 2 sites. I've entered the key the same way in both sites, with different results.Key : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Win...
Hi, I'm looking to generate a site report that includes the following key information : IP Location (from Asset Groups Page)Asset NameOS Type (windows, linux, mac, basically all of them, with the OS Version if possible.)IP AddressDomainAddress width ...
Hi, I'm looking to generate a site report that includes the following key information : IP Location (from Asset Groups Page)Asset NameOS Type (windows, linux, mac, basically all of them, with the OS Version if possible.)IP AddressDomainAddress width ...
Hi, I've been trying to get a report that will show me if a machine doesn't have the current Symantec Endpoint protection installed. I have it showing me ANY antivirus that is out of date, but that's part of the problem.I'd like a few reports in the ...