since ‎02-05-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 12 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello,Cause of the gdpr we want to archive / delete old users and tickets.What is the best way to do this?
Hello,We are sending an automatich email whit microsoft flow from office 365 this mail wil be send when a new item of a sharepoint list is created. This mail is send from a shared mailbox which happend to be the same as the mailbox we use for lanseep...
Hello,When i print an QR code on PDF it will show the AssetID, when i print on JPG (which is great to print it on my Dymo Label) there is no ID visible.Can this be changed?ThanksRobin
Hello,I would like te manualy add AD users through "User Access & Roles" but there is no domain listed in the "User Domain" dropbox. Do i have to enable something to get this?FYI: If a non existing user logged in through web site is will create the ...
Hello,I have added a user which is Helpdesk Agent only. I can't find the "search ticked" when i'm logged in whit this user.If i change the agend role combined whit assests it will display the search option. Can this be changed anywhere?RegardsRobin