since ‎01-28-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,When I look at my switch ports in LanSweeper, I'll have exact same make/model Wireless APs (Aruba IAP 207) that appear differently in LanSweeper. One will appear on the Switch port as the asset, and I can click to go to that asset page. Also I can...
Hello,We are trying to use Lansweeper to track which assets are 'used by' our AD users.I can report on which assets have user assets set to 'used by' or 'borrowed by' pretty easily. My problem arises with End Dates, and past relationships. To report ...
I'm creating a report of all assets in an Location or IP location, and I'd like to know if it's possible to have any monitors attached to any PCs in that report, could show up in the report as assets at that location.So I want the report to show any ...
I'm looking for a way to not send an e-mail that confirms ticket creation to a small set of e-mail addresses. We've got a couple systems that I have e-mailing the helpdesk for the creation of tickets. When the system auto replies to their non-valid a...
Hello,My agents and I all have personal e-mail addresses, as well there being our generic support e-mail address that the HelpDesk is accessing. That is all working great. One thing that is maybe an issue, or maybe isn't working by design is this:We ...