since ‎01-12-2016
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hey there! Is there any way to get the json-output from creating a new ticket as a file?I know web/screen scrapers are a thing, but there must be some soft of output-function, right?I am asking because i want to create a ticket AND edit it afterwards...
Hey there!I may be late to the party but for about 6 months lansweeper doesn't show driverversions anymore.Or rather:for example: the intel gfx driver won't show up the in the software inventory anymore.we haven't changed anything regarding scanning ...
Hi there!Is there a full list of action parameters for custom actions like {assetname} and {ipaddress}?
Hello there!We use the report 'Helpdesk: All tickets whose current state is not Closed' with a slightly changed format to print out as an overview for internal meetings.The problem i have:When i put my name in the filter for the agent, it gives me ev...
Hey there!Is there any way or maybe a workaround that lets me add subcategories in the knowledgebase?-----Example:We want 2 main categories - Infrastructure and Application.Both of them should contain some subcategories.InfrastructureNetworkBackupApp...