since ‎11-14-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello, the following has everything I need except I need Asset Tags included and I can't figure out how to add that without messing everything else up. Here's the code if someone could help add Asset Tags to this:Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.C...
I need help running a report software report on a OU. Would like the normal software output (vendor, version, etc.) but would also like the serial number of the software if at all possible.This if for a Audit from Adobe at one of our sites so this wo...
Trying to run the built in Software Report in lsbuilder and it's coming up with no data. We have plenty of data and I've run other reports with success. Here is the the SQL and I haven't done any kind of modification to it:SELECT web30repsoftwareto...
I need to provide a report that provides a certain type of software (in this case, Cisco IP Communicator), version number, and the users that have it installed.We need to contact our IP Communicator users that are running older versions and have them...
I need a report that lists only Dell Servers (no workstations) - asset tags would be a bonus. Can any of your report guru's help out with this task?Thanks!