since ‎12-01-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

I need some assistance in creating a report that will list ALL AD users, as well as, if their user account is enabled or disabled. Thanks.
We currently have two issues:We have some IP phones which were configured with SSH access. These VoIP SSH credentials were added in the scanning section, however, scan results for the phones still show: "Errors found while scanning: Could not connect...
I noticed that there is a lack of reports for Users. I would like to generate reports for:Inactive users: similar to how there are reports for computers not seen in the last x-days. This is extremely helpful for maintaining a clutter-free AD.Newly cr...
I have the latest version of Lansweeper. I created a dynamic group with three filter criteria: State Equal To Active Software Installed Not Equal To Adobe Reader XI (11.0.13) MUI Computer OU Equal To (Target Computers) Clicking "View Assets" disp...
Microsoft made provision for valid Windows 7 users to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. In testing that upgrade, I noticed that the newly upgraded Windows 10 computer has "INVALID" for its Model and Serial, and has "Unknown" for the Warranty. Also, the...
Kudos given to