since ‎11-23-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Dear all, at the moment we are still using a classic license "Lansweeper Premium - unlimited asset". I know we have to change it to the new license type next year - Enterprise.Regarding the "unlimited" we are used Lansweeper in the past also as a his...
Hey, yesterday I updated our Lansweeper to v. 7.1.50.1.Since then in all of our Reports some clients have emtpy IPAdresses but if I take a look at the asset there are the correct IPAdress. We used in every report tblAssets.IPAddress and tsysIPLocatio...
Hey,I created an report which shows all Users from an AD group and the assets where there was logged in.But there are more than one entry because the logged on on some systems. (we don't delete the history)I would like to show only the newest last se...
Hello, I need some help. I would like to create a report which shows me every client who has the regkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MATRIX42' and not the regkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MATRIX42\DHCPOptions'I have created some scipts but nothing...
Hello,I have a Switch (HP ProCurve 2920) which is shown in the lansweeper like a VoIP Phone.The asset will scanned via SSH but I need a SNMPv3 scan. The Errormessage is: Errors found while scanning: Could not connect to SSH with credentials Global ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to