since ‎09-09-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello:Wanted to know if anyone had a report that generated folder size for the temporary folders? I have a nice bat file that cleans out the temporary folders and I would like to generate a report that displays the temp or junk file size the way the ...
Hello I am trying to show a report of two different applications: Shortel, Inc. and Microsoft Office 2007. What statement would best show the two? Here is what I have so far:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblADComputers....
A Co-worker and I have been using the msra.exe /offera {smartname} from FixitDave and we wanted to be able to run this without being logged in as our Administrator selves. This is due to our current security setup. So with our browsers opened as regu...
Install CCleaner silently without user interruption. The few workstations I have tested did not yield a toolbar association as this install accepts all defaults. If anyone has suggestions let me know!
Run CCleaner in the background without interfering with the user.Let me know what you guys think!