since ‎07-01-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 34 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

For some reason, even thought I copy the OS version right off of the page for an asset, I don't get any results when I perform a search for the OS.Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (x64)I have a dynamic group set up with the win 10 filter, but only 11 ...
I searched for an action to do this but I didn't find anything. Basically, I'm looking for a custom action that will remove the Last User from the local administrators group. Any ideas? Thanks!
If I have a remote device that I need to rescan immediately and a scheduled scan is already in progress, is there a way to "bump" that device to the top of the queue? If I catch it at the wrong time, sometimes the queue is several hundred deep.
I followed the guide provided to migrate from Compact to Express including the copying of the Website folder. All of my assets are there but I noticed that my default page was changed. That's when I noticed that the website was set to anonymous acc...
Basic question I'm sure but how do you get Powershell scripts to run? Powershell is installed on the LS server but no matter how I configure an action, they fail. If I run Powershell from my machine and manually run the script, it runs fine.
Kudos from