since ‎06-09-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I am adding administrators for the Lansweeper application, to be able to edit assets, etc. The account I add is a local admin on the server where Lansweeper is installed and also a domain admin. These accounts (people) don't see the Configuration tab...
Hello all,I'm quite new and not experienced in creating the reports. I do try to veiw how the is built and try to copy and paste but without success.I am trying to add OS for each Workstation and Server that is reported not to have Antivirus installe...
Hi All,I have tried many times to create a report combined of many tabled but I haven't succeded at all. I am not very good at this. I always get red errors in lines, etc. Trying to combine different tables of info that is in the system and scanned a...
Hi All,I am wondering of anyone can help create a report showing the install date of a SQL server?I am preparing for a MS audit and would like to see all new SQL servers in our environment. I can sort these by date later in the Excel report. It would...
Kudos from
Kudos given to