since ‎04-09-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

We started tracking the history of who has had equipment. We want two reports-- one to show all available equipment and one to show who equipment is assigned to. I wrote something that worked until the equipment was reassigned to someone else.If a ...
Our end-user are not able to see the helpdesk section of Lansweeper. When they go to the website, all they see is a page saying they don't have access.We are using Windows authentication and the user I'm testing with is in the users list.PS - I sear...
When assigning assets to a person, it would be helpful if the search grid showed if the assets aware already assigned to a person. While some assets can be assigned to multiple people, this would raise a flag in the instances where they are not.
When building a new computer for someone, you like to be sure that all of the software that was installed on their old computer is on their new computer. LanSweeper has all the information already, so to be able to provide a list of all software on ...
I am looking to replicate the information from the Microsoft Reliability history, I believe this may come from the Event Log, but the reliability center sums up the information so it's readable rather than looking at a data dump. We'd basically lik...
Kudos given to