since ‎03-30-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

So I have 2 remote virtual VMware servers that I am able to ping and RDS into but Lansweeper keeps telling me that it cannot see them. When I click on each of them I do see that they are green and have the appropriate IP address but I do see this err...
Hi guys,I'm trying to copy files from the local C drive where my lansweeer is sitting to a c drive on a remote computer/ I'm using the following command:copy /Y c:\or\redemption.dll c:\or\"or" is the name of the folder where the file is in the server...
Hi guys,We have an upcoming audit and I wanted to know if there's a way to pull a report that showed what time our users logged into the network today. I know that Lansweeper shows "last seen users" but I wanted to know if there's a way to pull out a...
Windows FW is offPort 135 is openedWMI service has startedGetting these errors when I use the connector to test..."Scanning WMI.. The RPC server is unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable. The RPC server is unavailable.Checking \\drutil02\Admin$ A...
Hi guys,So I'm fairly new to Lansweeper but I already love it! Quick question: at this moment every person in the company can simply type the server address and port 81 and reach Lansweeper. There's not login stage and it shows "default user" at the ...
Kudos given to