since ‎02-16-2015
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi All,Looking to add Bluebeam Revu Licenses to the "Scanned License Keys" section on Lansweeper.Has anyone done this one yet?Thanks,Chris
Hi Everyone,I am looking for some assistance combining two separate reports (our dev guy is out for a month).Rather, I need a registry value from the second report to appear in the first one, or just show blank if it doesn't exist.One report lists PC...
Hi Guys,I was working on a inventory report in Lansweeper, when I ran into issues with PCs that have multiple video cards, showing up as multiple line items on the report.So I handed the report over to our SQL guy, and this is what we got back (see b...
I read some other posts, but I don't see an "Upgrade" link anywhere on the main Forum Page.Is this not the correct link? http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/When I click on "Forum", I see the following:Lansweeper - Lansweeper Questions - Old Lansweeper Q...
Does anyone know if it is possible (or wise) to import/migrate a database from LANDesk, SpiceWorks, or Track-IT!?We are currently migrating from LANDesk to Lansweeper, have historical data in Track-IT!, and SpiceWorks.All your (data)base is belong to...