cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raviraj
Engaged Sweeper
Hello team,

I want to create a widget in which user's input is passed as a parameter to a Query in tsysDBObjects. I looked through the tester sample widget, but how do I send the testinput value as parameter to Query?
Just For eg, suppose i want to execute web50softwarescreen with user entering assetID and then display the table below, How do i do that.
Please Help me with this. thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
DTCLARK
Engaged Sweeper III
That's not an answer....

In our case we want to be able to allow users (Non-Admins of Lansweeper) to force a scan of an individual IP Address. Unfortunately the security of Lansweeper is nowhere near granular enough to allow that. So a widget that would allow a Non-Admin level user to enter in an IP of a newly added system (Printer, Linux Machine, Standalone Server whatever) would be extremely useful... We have over 800 Subnets and they are only scanned once a week, so having to wait up to (possibly) a week for a system to appear is a huge drain on resources.

Bonus points if it could verify that the IP Being entered was within a scanning range...

Dave
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
It would be easier to just run the report below and filter the AssetName column within the report results.
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblSoftwareUni.softwareName As Software,
tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version,
tblSoftwareUni.SoftwarePublisher As Publisher,
tblSoftwareUni.Approved,
tblSoftware.Installdate,
tsysOS.Image As icon
From tblSoftwareUni
Inner Join tblSoftware On tblSoftwareUni.SoftID = tblSoftware.softID
Inner Join tblAssets On tblAssets.AssetID = tblSoftware.AssetID
Inner Join tsysOS On tsysOS.OScode = tblAssets.OScode
Order By tblSoftwareUni.softwareName,
tblSoftware.softwareVersion

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now